14 December 2009

The Purpose of This Blog

Hello; I am not really a blogger, so we'll see how it goes. I am looking to write consistently about my evolving thoughts pertaining to the LITERARY GENRE of STREET LITERATURE. Sometimes I will write prose, other times, I might be parking lists, other times it might be stream of consciousness thinking - I dunno. Sometimes I write academically, sometimes informally, sometimes ebonically, most of the time a hybrid of all three. So if you would like to comment, that's fine, but I reserve all rights to delete any comment that I feel is not helpful to my quest to broaden my own and others' understandings about what street literature is, and what it is not. I may also use my writings from this blog for my dissertation, which I am currently in the process of working on. That is it for now. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

StreetLiterature site *ON HIATUS*

Greetings, This site is *on hiatus* until further notice. There are reasons: 1/ Since street lit has become pretty mainstream in publicat...